Becoming Supporting Members
Types of Membership
- Types of Membership
- Individual Member / Corporate Member
- Annual Membership Fee
･Individual Member: 20,000 yen per share
･Corporate Member: 100,000 yen per share
*Minimum: 1 share for both types of membership
*There are two durations for corporate and individual membership types, depending on the month you join.
1. Entry month (April–September)→ at the end of April in the following year.
2. Entry month (October–March) → at the end of October in the following year.
Methods of Payment
- Postal Transfer
- Payee: 00160-9-772380, The Adachi Foundation for the Preservation of Woodcut Printing
- Bank Transfer
(1) Risona Bank Ikebukuro Branch
Savings account, 4672878, The Adachi Foundation for the Preservation of Woodcut Printing
(2) Japan Post Bank 019 Branch
Checking Account, 772380, The Adachi Foundation for the Preservation of Woodcut Printing
- *PayPal is a service that moves the payment amount from your credit card to the merchant and is a safe way to make online payments. No handling fees are charged.
A Woodcut Print Presented to Each Member as a Gift
As a progress report on the activities of the foundation, a woodcut print will be presented to each member. Members can choose from a woodcut print produced during the year by a contemporary artist, a print produced from a newly produced woodblock or a print produced from a woodblock owned by the foundation. The number of prints presented is one per share for individual members and five for corporate members.
Special Benefit Plan
Members will receive special invitations to exhibits sponsored, co-sponsored or supported by the foundation as well as events such as printmaking workshops and demonstrations.
Access to Exhibits, Resources and Literature
Members have free access to exhibits, resources, literature, etc., at our foundation’s permanent exhibit showroom.